Nov 28, 2010

Good~Bye 2010

I've made some decisions which basically revolve around me taking more time for me,  pursuing  creative endeavors and  experiencing different feelings.

I need  more time for me, to do new things,I have so many ideas and thoughts that get put in a back shelf in my brain....way back ....but not so buried that I forget about them. I'm constantly making mind and paper lists.
Reminders of projects I want to do, recipes I want to try, places I want to visit, books I want to read and things I want to experience. It has been busy lately, sometimes I feel I forget who I use to be. Responsibilities
push me to go faster and I fight that every step of the way. I hate my cell phone~ at least what it's become, a replacement for real contact.

At times I can't believe I'm 39, the number does not go along with how I feel or how I see myself, this is a good thing, I guess. There are 6 months left till forty and I like to make a list of 39 things I want to feel and experience before 40.
I'll dust of some of those back shelves and get back to you on that list.
Till next year November~

1 comment:

  1. I so get what you are saying. So many of us feel this way.Keep trying!
    MaryEllen :)

    ReplyDelete