Jun 11, 2012

somewhere in the suburbs

In the middle of May I got an email from Lynne titled, "lily of the valley", email just said "want some?", my answer was YES!!!!
Had not been to her yard since one of her fabulous wisteria is blooming parties, a few years back.
 Lynne is a free spirit with one of the best and most positive out looks in life I've ever experienced, her husband a meticulous architect and together they created a glorious retreat of a yard.
Every corner filled with flora delight. Layers upon layers of goodness at every turn, this is the kinda place that transports you out of a busy day into a peaceful place. I'm so jealous, take a look!

2 comments:

  1. Luli could get lost in a yard like that:) It's really great....Oh, how I aspire to have my tiny yard look like that one day!

    Great job Lynne:)

    ReplyDelete