Sep 15, 2012

sara and ryan


One morning I got a call from a very charming guy telling me he was calling me to check me out... bold right? if your mind is in the gutter :) This sweet thing was doing some leg work for his bride to be; who was super busy teaching a class of youngins.
He told me this was to be a long distance relationship and we should have good communication skills; wow! This guy is a catch! ( they live out west and would be coming home to the Midwest for the wedding).
 Then he said, I will pass on this information to my bride to be and future moms in~laws.
A few days later I got an email from Sara and our long distance relationship started...
These two are so much fun, it was a bummer they live so far away; we met twice  and could not stop laughing , it's so great when you feel so comfortable with someone , it just does not feel like work.
This July they said I do, standing on  Midwest soil and roots. As you can see in these pictures their love and happiness is palpable. This was a smooch fest my friends, and I love it!


 
 The groom got to smooch the bride without seeing her before they said their I DOs !
Got to L O V E kids :)

 more smoochen...

and more...
and more...
Venue: The Narnia Estate  Photography:Carol Marzalek  Cake: Creative Cakes  Flowers:Petal Play Design

No comments:

Post a Comment