Jan 15, 2013

sweets for the ladies!

The ladies and I started a vegan/all natural/spiritual  fast on January 2nd. The goal~ clarity ; of the mind and body.  I'll tell you more about the experience when my 21 days are up. But for now I leave you with these babies, they are keeping me from hurting myself or others :)
no sugar, no dairy, no flour!!!!


VEGAN  CHOCOLATE  PUDDING
it's made with avocados!!!
Mix 2  ripe bananas in your food processor, when its nice and smooth add 2 tsp of vanilla extract,  4 tbsp of unsweetened (vanilla flavored) almond milk and 4 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder, mix  in food processor again until all incorporated. Peel one large ripe avocado and mix with rest of the mixture in food processor until silky smooth. Chill for 2 hours and serve! This is truly amazing and good for you! 
This makes 2 martini glass servings.



OATMEAL BANANA RAISIN COOKIES
Ingredient: 3 mashed bananas (real ripe), 1/3 cup natural  apple sauce, 2 cups oats, 1/4 cup almond milk, 1/2 cup raisins 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp cinnamon. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. It's the perfect go to purse snack with a bit of crunch from nuts!

2 comments: