Feb 7, 2012

a heatwave of thoughts


Trying to stay warm channeling summer events. Some of you may know a few years back I started a
 farmers market, here in town, in front of the shop. I've been running it with sweet Donna from the village.
I truly love this market and all that we've accomplished in such short amount of time. 
This past summer we were blessed with an incredible amount of wedding work and it became difficult for me to run market and my business at the same time. We got through it, and after much consideration I decided I wouldn't be running the market this year :( I'm sad about it, but excited for what this summer will bring. I still get to enjoy the market right out my door, all of the happy faces early in the morning and a plethora of goodness to make dinner with. I will still run the facefook page and keep you updated on all new vendors and tempt you with yummy pictures so that you'll sneak out for lunch. Please continue to support our market so that the hard working farmers continue to come and share their goodness with us!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Viv! are the cheese people and the nuns coming back?

    ReplyDelete