Feb 7, 2012

ExCuses...

It was a busy summer; hard to keep  my postings up, so many weddings. It's been a whirlwind. I love
creating a brides vision and the opportunity to share in the special day; building relationships through the 
proses and the rewarding feeling I  get when I walk away and it's all in place as planed. This year we enjoyed 
working with a rock star and TV personality, a South African  backdrop, a Michigan Barn, a cupcake 
extravaganza ,  Ramona the pug  (worlds loudest flower girl), a Bollywood of colors, a ton of vintage, a sea of
coral peonies, a carnival masterpiece, a peacock, city luxury, country charm, scotch pairings and these are just a few... Here are some of the fabulous ladies! Thank you ladies! For the opportunity to serve you :)


                                                                            

Photos~ Joshua Abanese, dwjohson, Paul Boyd, and me :)

4 comments:

  1. beautiful as always Viviana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning Viv!!! will stop by this week. xoxox Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that photo of the bride with her gorgeous bouquet and the groom with his cotton candy! So many pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was Louise the head designer for these beautiful weddings?
    I love her! Willy and I will be in for play date soon!

    ReplyDelete